This summer the Louvre will be holding an outdoor cinema event on its grounds! Enjoy watching some incredible movies like Indian Jones and Spirited Away while you are surrounded by the buildings of the Louvre. The event will be held between the 19th – 26th July. There will also be dance classes, a playground and music for you to go listen to before watching the films!
The outdoor cinema will also have a food court where food trucks will serve a variety of food such as Italian food, burgers, tacos and Fish and Chips. If you want to opt for something sweet you can also stop at the Carrousel du Louvre where you can pick up some yummy treats before watching the movie. Their shop includes the yogurt factory and chocolates from La Maison du Chocolat and Cafe Maxim. They have the perfect treats to cure your sweet tooth!
The grounds and events open from 7 pm but the movies do not start till 10 pm. Most of the movies are VOSTFR so the movie will be in the native language with subtitles!
- Friday 19th July – Queen Margot (VF)
- Saturday 20th July – Asterix and Obelix: Cleopatre Mission (VF)
- Sunday 21st July – Village Faces (VF)
- Monday 22nd July – Cinema Paradiso (VOSTFR)
- Tuesday 23rd July – Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (VOSTFR)
- Wednesday 24th July – Da Vinci Code (VOSTFR)
- Thursday 25th July – Spirited Away (VOSTFR)
- Friday 26th July -When Harry Met Sally (VOSTFR)
For year-round fun activities to enjoy in Paris, make sure you download our Paris Night Guide along with our INSIDR Entertainment Passport 2019!